Chapter 74: A Priceless Smil(2 / 2)

>
只想他能离开我,离我远去。从此与君不再相见。

He can follow his own briht path, and I''''ll traverse own sinle-plank bride. But why can''''t I seeto et rid of such a person?

他走他的阳关道,我过我的独木桥。可是这样的一个人为什么总是甩不掉呢?

What''''s so ood about ?

我究竟有什么好呢?

Beauty? Talent?

容貌?才华?

She looked at herself in the bronze rror, seein her beautiful face reflected on the rror.

她对着铜镜看去,镜中的她花容月貌。

She has phoenix eyes and a nose that reseles jade.

琼瑶玉鼻目如凤

Her lips are red, and her brows resele willow leaves.

眉如翠柳绛唇红

If I lost attractiveness, he should leave , correct?

若我没有了容貌,他因该就会离开吧!

Alas, beauty has brouht nothin but trouble.

哎,都是容貌惹的祸。

So I devised a plan to "ruin" oreous beauty.

于是我设计”毁了”自己倾城的容颜。

The second youn ster is excellent in rality and intellience, with a caldeanor.

二公子性情温淑、才德兼备

He is ood, and I would be happy if he just wanted to be friend. but he wants re—re than I ever could offer.

他很好,如果他只想做我的朋友我会很高兴。但他想要的我给不起。

"My lady, I''''ve been servin you for so lon, but I still can''''t read your nd."

“姑娘,我侍奉您这么久了,但我还是读不懂您的心思。”