“有呀!我带你去。”老爷爷眼中眨着精光道。

So, he led the way, and I followed hias he uide">
“有呀!我带你去。”老爷爷眼中眨着精光道。

So, he led the way, and I followed hias he uide">

Chapter 6: Turbulent Childh(2 / 2)

r> “爷爷,你有没有看到我妹妹的一件衣服呀?她刚刚掉在路上了。”

"I have! I''''ll take you there." The old n''''s eyes sparkled.

“有呀!我带你去。”老爷爷眼中眨着精光道。

So, he led the way, and I followed hias he uided to find sister''''s clothes.

于是他在前面,我在后面,他带着我去捡我妹妹的衣服。

I felt increasinly uneasy as I saw hitake off the path and toward a deserted area.

可是我看着他是在把我带离大路,朝着无人的地方走,我的心中的不安的感觉慢慢升华。

"Where are we oin?" I asked anxiously, sensin that safety was in jeopardy.

“在哪里呀?”我焦急地问道,因为我感觉自己的安全问题都受到威胁了。

"Just a little further ahead," he replied.

“再往前走一点点就到了。”

"Where exactly?" I asked aain after a few nutes.

“到底是在哪里呀?”走了几分钟后我又问道。

"Just a bit re ahead. We''''ll be there soon."

“就在前面一点点,马上就到了。”

I followed hito a barren untain, and I looked at the so-called honest old n in front of , then turned around and ran back ho.

他把我引到了一片荒山野岭,我瞧着前面这位素有老实之名的老头子,转身飞也似地往家跑去。