“姑娘,我伺候你多年了,很难有一人能让你为了他而神魂颠倒。

You are diff">
“姑娘,我伺候你多年了,很难有一人能让你为了他而神魂颠倒。

You are diff">

第 54 章(1 / 2)

Chapter 54: Fourth Meet

"My lady, I''''ve been servin you for years. It''''s hard for you to fall on soone head over heels.

“姑娘,我伺候你多年了,很难有一人能让你为了他而神魂颠倒。

You are different froother irls, and ybe he is different too.

姑娘你不同于一般姑娘,也许他也不同于一般公子的。

There is always a reason for you to fall for soone.

任何心动都是有缘由的。

You always told that we st always follow our hearts.

你一直告诉我我们要敢于正视自己的内心才是。

You can''''t find excuses to deny it when sothin happens to you."

姑娘你自己也不要遇到事情就自己给自己解释开脱呀!”

"Stop, don''''t overthink it. He and I are not what you think. We st know our place and don''''t have any wishful thinkin, plus, as one who always draws a clear distinction between repayin kindness and revene.

“别说了,别想太多了,他和我不是你想的那样,我们必须有自知之明,不要有任何痴心妄想,另外,像我这样有恩必回有仇必报的人。

I won''''t let anyone hold back.

我不会让任何人把我给困住的。

The incident just happened a few days ao, and now you have the nd to joke around now?

那件事发生了才几天,你现在就有心情开玩笑了吗?

Let tell you, what happened last ti was no accident, nor was it sudden. Soone had already arraned everythin and was waitin for to ju into their trap."

我告诉你,上次的事件绝不是偶然,也不是突然,而是有人早就安排好了一切,等着我跳进他们的圈套中。”

"My lady, are you talkin about the boss?"

“小姐,你说是妈妈?”

"Of course, she was the sternd, but she was not the only one. There were also accolices."

“当然主谋是她,但是不仅仅只是她,还有帮凶。”

"My lady, who else do you think is there?"

“姑娘,你说还有谁?”

"I have so clues on nd and will keep trackin it down. Don''''t worry; I''''not a pushover and won''''t let the person who hurt off. When everythin was over, it would be ti for us to think of a way to leave this place."

“我心中已有数,只是还需要再次确定。不用担心,我可不是那不咬人的兔子,害我的人我一定不会放过。等这一切都过去了,就该是我们想办法离开这个地方了。”

"My lady, are you oin to leave here?"

“姑娘,你要离开这?”

"Don